sâmbătă, 18 iunie 2011

Motorcycle Movies Review 1

I, like so many others, enjoy a good movie especially when it tells a story that manages to get your attention. When I watch a movie that is related to motorcycles I tend to be more judgemental because I feel like this is my area of expertise in some way. So, without further ado, here are some short and personal reviews regardind the motorcycle movies that I've seen so far.
The World's Fastest Indian is without a doubt one of my all time favorite. I have a previous post here about it. Anthony Hopkins plays Burt Monroe, a man with a dream that takes him to the other side of the world. I could watch it over and over again and never get bored.
The movie Ghost Rider with Nicolas Cage had potential because the story involves the eternal fight between good and evil. It has deamons, cute chicks (Eva Mendes) and motorcycles, but lacks something. I've watched it once (because of the trailer) and to be honest I am not very keen on seeing it again. The Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance is going to be relesead in 2012 and because it has a smaller budget than the first one (jusy 75 million dollars for the second part, rather than 110 million for the first part), I guess there were others who share my "enthusiasm" for this movie.
In the next review I am going to talk about Torque, Biker Boyz and The Motorcycle Diaries.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu